Now that Dubland has been successfully relaunched I am prepping for roll out phase two of the new site, creating new content for the blog. So here’s an open call for topic suggestions. What in the wide world of travel, photography, and the general great outdoors do you want me to cover?
Here are some suggestions I have already received.
- How to train to do Mt. Whitney? Or how to prep for climbing a fourteener.
- Navigating without your GPS or smartphone in the woods.
- Kid-friendly hikes in So Cal.
- Outdoor photography basics, how to get started.
- Favorite parks and other locations
So if you have a suggestion you can send it to me in the comments section below, or via the website contact form here.